Monday, April 30, 2012

Starting Term 2

September 23, 2011

What God has been showing me. <3
I have been back here in Cali for almost 3 weeks now. I started my second term here at Impact. It has been a very challenging start back, but God has been showing me so much and growing me each day in trusting him more. God has been showing me how big he really is and how much bigger he is than any circumstance I could ever come against. It has been a challenge to come back to school with no job and no car but God has also been using those struggles to help me press in to him and to build relationships that I would otherwise not have had the opportunity to build. Because I do not have a car my amazing friends/impact family has been showing me how much I can trust & depend on them and how much they love me by helping me get around to where I need to be. : ) With each time that I have to plan a ride somewhere or ask for help I see the opportunity God is giving me to build a relationship with those people that he has put in my life to be by my side and help me out. He is showing me what real love, friendship, and community really looks like. <3

Thank you all for your continued prayers and support. Know that God is working and he is answering your prayers! I love you all!
Blessings!
Love,
Risa

No comments:

Post a Comment