Monday, April 30, 2012

New Chapter


My time at Impact 195 has come to an end and a new chapter is starting. 

God has taken me on the biggest adventure of my life this year and I am confident that this is just the beginning. As a step out in faith and trust him with everything I have, I know he is going to continue to take me on a life long journey with him. I am so blessed to have been able to devote this last year of my life fully to getting to know my father in heaven more.  He has grown my heart for his children and filled my spirit with his peace and joy, I could not ask for me. Every day as I ask for his desires and his heart he is faithful to give them to me. Now as a start this new chapter in my life I am excited and eager to see what God has planned. The unknown is always a little scary to start, but I know that as I keep my eyes fixed on the Lord he will direct my steps. I will be going home to Va to start an internship with a church there and to enjoy being with my family for a season. My heart is to go out in long term missions so I will also be there preparing for that. Gods timing is perfect and I am confident that he will lead me in that. Thank you all for the part (big or small) that you have played in my life over this last year. I could not have done it without all of your love, encouragement, prayers, and support.  

Love always, 
Marisa  

No comments:

Post a Comment