Monday, April 30, 2012

He is worth it

Saturday, October 8, 2011

My God is an awesome God. I have no doubt he is going to provide in a mighty way right now, just like he always has. The way he provides is sometimes not what we want or what we think is best, but he knows best and he knows what we need. Right now he is allowing me to go through a hard time and tough circumstances. He is once again giving me an opportunity to trust him with everything and to see him provide for my every need.
I am currently praying for a place to live. I do not have the funds to make my rent payment anymore. I am also praying for the remaining funds for my tuition. I have applied and tried to get several jobs but due to my transportation (or the lack thereof haha) I have not been able to get a job. I am taking babysitting opportunities as much as I can, but it is just not enough. Please keep me in your prayers and all the things above as I continue to trust in the Lords faithfulness to provide all that I need these next few months of my time here in San Diego.
I know God is doing a work right not that I can’t see and that even if I could see I probably still would not understand it. But that’s okay because I know him and I trust him in whatever it is that he is doing right now. He is in control. One thing I know is God is so much bigger than all of this. I have no reason to worry or be anxious. I know he will provide and I know his plans for me are bigger than anything I could ever hope or imagine for myself.
Thank you for all your prayers!
Love & Blessings!
Risa <3
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. -Galatians 6:9
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. -Proverbs 3:5-6
Blessed are those who trust in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord. They shall be like a tree planted by water, sending out its roots by the stream. It shall not fear when heat comes, and its leaves shall stay green; in the year of drought it is not anxious, and it does not cease to bear fruit. -Jeremiah 17:7-8

No comments:

Post a Comment